Color Atlas of Oral Diseases 9783137170044
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Oral Diseases.
- More than 1,000 close-up photographs, in high resolution and full color, from the author's vast collection of more than 130,000 images.
- Concise explanatory texts supporting the images.
Möchten sie mehr über dieses Produkt erfahren?
Für einen Rückruf-Wunsch senden Sie uns bitte eine Email oder rufen Sie uns direkt an: 04532 - 267 277 (Mo-Fr 8h-17h).
Color Atlas of Oral Diseases
...there are over 1000 superb quality illustrations...For every disease illustrated, there is an excellent and concise text... -- The Journal of Laryngology & Otology.
...this work is a sine qua non for oral medicine specialists and oral pathologists and a reference bible for all dentists. -- Journal of Dentistry and Dental Medicine.
This remarkable reference work is the result of decades of experience on the part of a top specialist in oral medicine, George Laskaris. The book Color Atlas of Oral Diseases draws heavily from the singular dedication with which the author has been documenting details of the pathology of the diseases of thousands of patients he has treated over the past decades, and also capturing these on camera in exquisite photographs.
- More than 1,000 close-up photographs, in high resolution and full color, from the author's vast collection of more than 130,000 images
- Concise explanatory texts supporting the images
- Consistent organization of crucial information, including guidelines for diagnostic and therapeutic approaches to the patient with oral disease, basic characteristics of the diseases, diff erential diagnoses, histopathologic findings, lab findings, and therapeutic strategies
- An appendix including tables of differential diagnosis based on morphology and color of lesions, and tables with biopsy considerations.
Laskaris' Color Atlas of Oral Diseases:
Diagnosis and Treatment is certain to be an essential reference not only for physicians and dentists involved in the diagnosis and therapy of oral diseases but also for dermatologists, otorhinolaryngologists, pediatricians, internists, hematologists, and rheumatologists evaluating the oral manifestations of systemic diseases.